Caramel Fudge and Walnut Brownies – These sweet and fudgy brownies really do satisfy your sweet craving. We are brownie lovers in this household and love a moist bake. The combination of the sweetness from the caramel and crunch of the walnuts set this apart from other brownies.
Like our other recipes we never include calories. We want you to enjoy the recipes we create and not worry about how many calories they contain. No foods should be labelled as good or bad, and we believe that all foods should be enjoyed in moderation.
We buy our bulk items from The Grape Tree as they are great value for money. In addition we have used a particular caramel chocolate in this recipe which you can find here. These brownies will only achieve their distinct flavour if you use Whittard’s however, if you want to get creative then we of course encourage that too!
Let’s just into the recipe so you can get baking!
- 200g Flora Dairy Free Spread
- 150g Dark Cooking Chocolate
- 4 Large Eggs
- 200g Golden Caster Sugar
- 20g Dark Muscovado Sugar
- 50g Whittard's Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate Powder
- 40g Plain Flour
- 3/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 120g Chopped Walnuts
- Pre-heat oven to 180C
- Grease an 8inch square baking tray with coconut oil (or butter) and line it with parchment paper if needed
- In a pan melt your butter and chocolate until combined. Once all melted remove from heat and wait approx. 3 minutes to cool slightly.
- One at a time, add in your eggs and whisk. Do this one at a time to avoid splitting.
- Now pour in all your other ingredients and mix until well combined. The texture should be fairly wet and loose.
- Pour into your greased and lined (if needed) baking tray and put in the oven to bake.
- Bake for approx. 30-35minutes. The top will be slightly golden and a knife should remove cleanly.
- Leave to cool fully before eating.
Best enjoyed the next day 🙂
You can store them in an airtight container for approx. 3 days, otherwise you can freeze them!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
As always if you try any of our recipes please tag us @nutritionandcake on Instagram! Or using the hashtag #nutritionandcake.
Like what you see? Why not try our other incredible raspberry nut butter brownies, they’re an all-time favourite!